The CH condensate hood is a steam extraction model and has been especially adapted to capture, condense and remove steam produced by industrial dishwashers, and cooking pots in type ll applications.
- Condensation is achieved by the use of angled internal baffles and
- Efficient exhaust is maintained by using lateral side slots combined with the large internal
- Modular construction simplifies design and
- Manufactured from polished stainless steel, welded
- Surface mounted light fixtures are available as an